Friday, October 31, 2014

A String of Notes


That long white strip hanging from my wall is actually a string of notecards connected together by an accordion book binding technique. Why is it on my wall? Because of PiBoIdMo of course!

The best ideas always come from random life moments that I scribble in my sketch book. Lately I've been searching for time to complete my portfolios. I've found some here and there but no long hours of constant working like I used to in my senior studio in college. Is this due to the fact that my room is also my studio/library? Is it because I have two jobs now and no days off?

Or maybe it's just because I have a hard time focusing on one thing because there are so many other ideas getting in the way. I have found a solution!



These helplessly hanging notecards are just waiting for me to scribble all over them with ideas that I can briefly forget for the time being. Have an idea? Just write or draw it out on the notecard then move on. If I want to elaborate then I'll just use more notecard space and at the end of the month I'll bind it in my book of ideas. 

Pretty nifty and helpful for someone who has a hard time sorting out all the ideas that flash in my hyper active brain at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment