Wednesday, October 22, 2014

PiBoIdMo

I've cleaned my work space...to some extent, I have my materials organized somewhat, I'm quickly binding my idea book, and my inspiration haphazardly surrounds me. I think I'm almost ready for PiBoIdMo.

All I have to do is blog about it.

Hello all! For the next month I'll be writing on Draw it Again about my ideas for Picture Book Idea Month. It's my first year dedicated to writers month! And the blog's name matches the theme, yes I will be drawing these ideas over and over again in editing. I'll also try a hand at NaNoWriMo simply because I have a story idea that can't have a chance at getting published if I never write it...

For the next month I'll post sneak peeks and my struggles with ideas, hopefully some inspirational quotes and stories as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment