Friday, April 17, 2015

"Stitching Butterflies" MC Sketches

Lately I've been making character sketches for Lily and Stella, the two Mc's of the story I'm working on, "Stitching Butterflies". I plan to send this one out as soon as I get a couple of finished drawings and a rough book dummy. So excited for this one as I think it has a chance with all the great competition out there. I really wish I was the one who wrote and illustrated "If You Want to See a Whale" which has just recently been added to my favorites even though I'm a couple years late haha.

Anyway, here are some of the sketches...the ones that are most legible. Right now I'm trying to get down their personalities, their roles. I need to get the irritated, "I can't believe you just said that to me" look out of the way but that will be put on here later today. Maybe even I'll even have a final final final of "Everything Girl" on here.






No comments:

Post a Comment