Monday, December 1, 2014

All Done! (Also Post PiBoIdMo)

I'm finished! I completed 30 ideas in 30 days. I didn't post this yesterday because I was shellshocked at how I succeeded in the challenge, also because I was working for nine hours, though those hours of work helped me think of the last idea! (and a good idea I think)

So here is the scroll that I'll make into a book later this month. I still have pages left, and I can always unfold the accordion again and add more notes for future ideas.



Now to figure out what the heck I'm going to do with the unfinished ideas! I wanted to think of one story each day so I could work on that story the entire day, hoping I would be able to think of something to work with instead of random ideas and thoughts, though plenty of random thoughts happened I assure you. This didn't work out like I wanted but not because I couldn't think of ideas furthering the story. What happened was I would think of an idea, get stuck and leave it for the day. The next day I would think of another idea that would then lead me to more clues to the previous story. It was a build up, ideas happening because I just let each one sit. 

So I think I can easily say that because I focused on one idea a day, I managed to get a good 17 ideas that will make a good dummy, perhaps more if I work hard!


No comments:

Post a Comment