Saturday, May 3, 2014

blah blah blah

So I decided to get another blog simply because my old one was just documenting my work for me and I never really got on there to update anything. "I have a cargo collective and a Facebook, why should I?"was my opinion at the time and now that's changed. This blog is called "Draw It Again" simply because I draw compositions over and over and over again before I get close to the finish. It is a progress blog, documenting my journey through failure to achieve a bit of success. The project I'm working on now is a book dummy that I've begun to finish, Lue's Place.



This one is has changed a bit already


and again with the full composition on the page.


Of course this doesn't count the endless thumbnails and sketchbook/printer paper drawings. bleh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment